Orthofeet Milan Comfort Arthritis Diabetic Orthopedic Arch Support Flat Foot Pain Plantar Fasciitis Women’s Boots Black Leather 8 M US
Orthofeet Milan Comfort Arthritis Diabetic Orthopedic Arch Support Flat Foot Pain Plantar Fasciitis Women’s Boots Black Leather 8 M US by Orthofeet at APT Boots. MPN: 885M080. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Orthofeet Milano Womens Boots offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The Gel
Features & Highlights
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel-seat forms to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and helping alleviate pain at the foot and heel, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait - Air cushioning sole softens step, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points, and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for people with diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Engineered to offer the best shoe design for following categories: women's comfortable boots, women's arch support boots, women's boots for neuropathy, women's orthopedic boots, women's orthotic boots, women's therapeutic boots, women's boots for arthritis, women's extra depth boots, women's wide boots, women's extra wide boots, women's boots for heel pain, women's boots for plantar fasciitis, women's boots for foot pain, women's boots for knee pain, women's boots for low back pain.
- Designed to offer the best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|